Happy National Croissant Day!! This day is typically to celebrate the buttery, flaky, crescent-shaped rolls that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Don’t worry! It still is, but in a pizza kind of way… so we bring you the PIZZANT! See what we did there… pizza and croissant! This extremely easy recipe gives you the buttery, flaky, flavors of the croissant roll combined with the savory delicious tastes of pizza. Sure to make your mouth water!!!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Open the container of croissant dough, and on a baking sheet put pairs of individual croissant pieces together to make 4 flat rectangles. Place all 4 rectangle pieces side by side so It should then be one giant rectangle but keep the cuts as they are, don’t press together! (it makes for easy slices/hardly any need to cut once finished!)
- Layer the dough with pizza sauce
- Season with garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust edges are browned
- If needed cut along the dough slits
- Serve and Enjoy!
Store any leftovers in your airtight Pizza Pack inside the fridge! Don’t forget it is microwavable so heat up multiple leftovers or one at a time on the dividers!
Croissants are often known as a breakfast / pastry treat, so keep an eye out as we may have a Breakfast Pizzant coming your way in the future!
This recipe puts such a tasty spin on croissants so we hope you celebrate this day with the Pizzant! It isn’t costly, it is very easy, and pretty quick! Make it when you need a quick dinner or snack! Remember to store the extras in the air-tight Pizza Pack so they stay fresh! Don't forget to tag us on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack when you do!
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!Looking for a good breakfast pizza? Click here!