This creamy, cheesy, melt in your mouth pizza is to die for! Mixing together macaroni and cheese and pizza creates the ultimate comfort food. It is perfect for a laid back cozy weekend night, OR even a weeknight meal because it is not too difficult! It is also easy to customize which we'll talk a little more about later. We are showing you how to go about it the easier and faster way, so let’s get started!
- Great Value Pizza Crusts (seasoned or unseasoned - totally up to you)
- Boxed Macaroni and Cheese (whatever your preference is)
- American Cheese (a few slices give or take)
- 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Follow stovetop instructions for mac n’ cheese
- Boil water, cook, strain, return to pot, add cheese packet
- Reduce stove to low heat and add milk and slices of cheese (these make it extra creamy and saucy being there won’t be actual sauce on the crust)
- Stir until it is all melted together
- Layer olive oil on pizza crust .
- Top with macaroni and cheese.
- Sprinkle it with cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Remove, Slice, and enjoy!
STACK, STORE, REHEAT:
Store any leftovers in your airtight Pizza Pack inside the fridge! Don't forget to use the dividers between slices! When you are ready for more simply place the entire Pizza Pack into Microwave or place a single slice on a divider in the microwave! Once it is all gone place everything in the dishwasher! Easy Peasy!
We hope you and your family love this delicious creamy pizza and it brings you all the comfort and cozy vibes. As we said earlier there are many ways you could customize this recipe to make exactly how you’d like! Try out different cheeses, different mac n’ cheese brands, make homemade mac n’ cheese, add spices, use cream cheese! There’s a ton of options! Hmmm, we may need to try out Panera’s mac n’ cheese pizza.. YUM! Remember to store the extras in the air-tight Pizza Pack so they stay fresh! Don't forget to tag us on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack when you do!
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!