Okay, we all know about Penne Alla Vodka, or the pasta with vodka sauce, (if you haven’t you’re missing out), but put that vodka sauce on pizza!? We’ve ALL been missing out!! The sauce is so rich and creamy and has the perfect flavor and hint of spice to be paired with the sausage! Surprise your family with this delicious, easy-to-make pizza change up and be prepared to never go back!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan heat 1-2 tablespoons oil on medium heat
- Slice beer brats into thin pieces then add to the pan
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned, turning and flipping halfway through.
- Remove the prepared pizza crust from package
- Brush crust with a thin layer of olive oil making sure it is evenly coated
- Top the crust evenly with a generous layer of Bertolli Vodka Sauce
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce (add as much or as little as you’d like!)
- Top with sliced beer brat ( we chose to top these last but you can also put some down before the cheese!)
- Place into oven directly on the rack or on a baking sheet if preferred
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and grab a slice!
After everyone is filled up make sure to place the leftovers, if there are any, into your Pizza Pack!
Now… I know this may be a fresh and new recipe to you and your family, but if you are feeling extra crafty and creative you could also make this pizza with some homemade Vodka Sauce! Don’t worry this is totally optional if that sounds like too much, but if you want to spice the recipe up, or down, or however spicy you want, here are the ingredients you would need below!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 28 oz. can Tomatoes (crushed)
- Red pepper flakes ( These can be left out if you want to eliminate the spicy taste or add extra if you crave that spicy sensation!)
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- ¾ cup Fresh grated parmesan (fresh! This is important so that your sauce doesn't get lumpy)
- ¾ cup Vodka
Making The Sauce:
- In a large pot, melt butter and saute chopped onions and minced garlic over medium-low heat until garlic is brown
- Pour in and stir vodka
- Pour in the tomatoes and bring to a simmer
- Add cream, parmesan and red pepper flakes
- Simmer for 20 min uncovered
- Stir frequently throughout the process! Add it on your pizza crust and viola!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe along with anyone else you made it for! Pizza is a year-round staple, we know it can get old sometimes, hopefully this helps to switch up the same old, same old pizza nights!! Remember to store the extras in the Pizza Pack, and don't forget to tag us in your final pizza product on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!
Want another different and unique pizza recipe? Click here for our Chicken Pesto Pizza