Thanksgiving day comes and there is so much food, so many different dishes, and so many full bellies, but we all know what comes the next day…or week. Leftovers! Now the typical turkey day leftovers are used for sandwiches, but that can get old right? So instead, let’s take all the leftovers and put them together for a delicious pizza! It’s just like Willy Wonka’s “greatest invention yet”, the three-course meal in one piece of gum! But rather it’s Thanksgiving dinner all in one bite!
- Pizza Crust: Choose any premade pizza crust, our go to is Momma Mary’s Original Pizza Crust
- Turkey Gravy
- Shredded Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the prepared pizza crust from package
- Spread gravy in an even layer onto the pizza crust
- Spread turkey(may need to cut/dice up a tad) around the pizza
- Sprinkle cheese on top of turkey (this helps it to not dry out)
- Layer with spoonfuls of mashed potatoes and stuffing
- Warm cranberry sauce in the microwave
- Drizzle warmed cranberry sauce on top
- Place into oven directly on the rack or on a baking sheet if preferred
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese has melted and began to brown
This is a heavy pizza that is sure to fill you up, so make sure to put all the leftovers into your Pizza Pack!
Hopefully this recipe is one that you and the entire family enjoy. Now you aren’t stuck with sandwiches over and over again until the leftovers are gone! The great thing about the Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza is that you don't have to follow these ingredients to a T. You can use any of the leftovers you have from the big day! To throw some ideas out there, maybe try ham, corn, macaroni and cheese, cheesy potatoes!! Remember to store the extras in the Pizza Pack, and don't forget to tag us in your final pizza product on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack
One last Tip!!
- We know pies, cakes, cheesecake are all popular thanksgiving desserts, don’t be afraid to use your Pizza Pack to store a slice of one of those as well! It’s versatile!
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!
Hurry! Christmas is right around the corner too! Grab the Christmas Cinnamon Roll Pizza here!