When Christmas comes around we get all the cozy vibes. We think about snow lightly coming down outside the window, the fireplace lit, and being cuddled up under a blanket. Now imagine, or recall, that delicious smell of the ooey, gooey cinnamon rolls baking in the kitchen? Our mouths are watering just thinking about it! This recipe is going to take those cinnamon rolls to the next level by turning them into a pizza the entire family will love! What makes this recipe even better is that it is so simple even the kiddos can help make it, making it a fun and warm Christmas day activity!
Want to see the recipe in video form? Click Here!
- Pizza Crust: Choose any premade pizza dough or pizza crust, our go to as always is Momma Mary’s Original Pizza Crust
- 6 Tbsp butter, slightly melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- We recommend using a baking sheet or pizza sheet and spraying with cooking spray
- Remove pizza crust from the package and place on the sprayed baking sheet
- Mix together the butter, brown sugar, old fashioned oats, cinnamon and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Spread the butter mixture over the crust evenly. Sprinkle additional brown sugar over the crust if desired!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown
- Meanwhile, focus on the frosting - In a medium sized bowl, mix the butter and cream cheese together until it is creamy and there are no lumps.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth and creamy
- Remove the crust from the oven once finished and let it cool for a minute or two. This is helpful so that the frosting won’t completely melt all over the place.
- Drizzle the frosting over the pizza. This is where it can be fun! If you would like to get creative or let the kids play with the design, you can grab a ziplock bag and pour the frosting into it. Cut a small piece out of the corner and design away!
- Cut the pizza and enjoy!
Be sure to store any leftovers that you have in your Pizza Pack! Leftovers are best when they are slightly warmed up in the microwave to bring back that warm gooeyness, and because the Pizza Pack is microwave safe it makes it that much easier! One less dish to clean!
We hope this recipe made your Christmas day not only more warm and cozy but that much more special. Maybe this could be a new family tradition for the holidays! No matter what, we always love to see the memories that were made throughout the process and families coming together, so don't forget to tag us in your final Cinnamon Roll Pizza product on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack and remember to use your Pizza Pack for those leftovers!
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!
Get cheesy with our delicious Quatro Queso Pizza by clicking here!