The first thought that comes to mind when someone orders a cheese pizza is, “BORING!” You can add so many different toppings to pizza, what kind of person settles for cheese only!? Well with the Quatro Queso (AKA 4 Cheese) Pizza, YOU will be that person! With all the different flavors, and different cheese melted together this will be a delicious pizza for the entire family, even those picky eaters! You know, the ones who pick everything BUT the cheese off their pizza!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the prepared pizza crust from package
- Brush crust with a thin layer of olive oil making sure it is evenly coated
- Top the crust evenly with a layer of your red sauce. There is no right or wrong amount, however much you prefer!
- Sprinkle all four of your cheeses on top of the sauce
- Top with pepper (optional)
- Place into oven directly on the rack or on a baking sheet if preferred
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!!
After everyone eats and as you're cleaning up the kitchen, don’t forget to put any leftovers in your Pizza Pack!
Not only are there 4 cheeses but there are also 4 perks of this pizza!
- It is a really great meal for those picky easters. You could even customize it to your level of pickiness by using alternative cheeses if you prefer one kind over another!
- It is SO EASY! You don’t have to chop any vegetables, or cook anything first, you literally don’t have to prepare anything!
- It is very TIMELY! Because there is no meat involved, there is not the extra step and time of waiting for a meat to cook to add it to the pizza!
- Extremely Flavorful!
This recipe helps you take your plain old cheese pizza and make it extra cheesy and not so plain! We hope everyone in the family loves the Quatro Queso Pizza just as much as we do! Remember, IF there are extras store them in the Pizza Pack, and don't forget to tag us in your final pizza product on Instagram and TikTok @theperfectpizzapack
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!
If you are looking for a healthier choice check out our Macro Friendly Pizza here!