Are you tired of the same old breakfast routine? Shake things up and treat your family to our irresistible Rise and Shine Breakfast Pizza! This delightful morning creation combines all your favorite breakfast elements on a delicious pizza crust. Just imagine the aroma of sizzling sausage, crispy bacon, creamy eggs, and melted cheese wafting through your home. It's an instant mood lifter and a surefire way to have everyone rising and shining right out of bed!
Here's what you'll need:
- Pizza Crust: Opt for your preferred premade pizza crust, like Momma Mary's Original Pizza Crust.
- 1 lb Sausage
- 1 pack of bacon
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- Olive oil
Let's get cooking:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Cook the sausage and bacon over medium heat until fully cooked. Break or chop them into small pieces.
- While the meat is cooking, take the Pizza Crust out of its packaging and place it on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the crust for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper to make scrambled eggs.
- Cook the scrambled eggs over medium heat.
- Remove the crust from the oven and evenly spread the gravy on top.
- Add the scrambled eggs evenly onto the crust.
- Sprinkle the bacon and sausage pieces over the eggs.
- Finally, top it all off with shredded cheese.
- Place the pizza back in the oven and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and savor each delicious bite.
If there happen to be any leftovers (which is unlikely!), make sure to store them in your Pizza Pack. Our pizza pack is microwave-safe, so you can enjoy the same scrumptious flavors when reheating your breakfast pizza.
There you have it! Our Rise and Shine Breakfast Pizza is a guaranteed hit that will have your family eagerly bounding out of bed. And remember, for convenient storage, use your Pizza Pack to keep those tasty leftovers fresh and ready for a quick morning pick-me-up.
To get your Pizza Pack click here!
You can also grab one on Amazon by clicking here!
Want to see our extra cheesy Quatro Queso Pizza?! Click here!